Within Abbeyside Care Group our residents are provided with the highest standard of Nursing Care. Our Nursing Careers involve administering medications, Care Planning and liaising with other Care Professionals. We are looking for highly motivated and empathetic individuals with the relevant skills and training to demonstrate research based practice of nursing care.
Please see below for a list of our current vacancies
Position - Registered Nurse Full/Part Time Location - Abbeyside Nursing Home Ltd Salary - £15.75 Per Hour - Day | £17.25 Per Hour - Night
Click To Read More ≡
Purpose of Role:
To attend to the physical, emotional and social needs of residents, working on a rota basis laid down under the direction of the Registered Manager. To assist the Manager with the implementation of new Policies or changes to existing Policies and Procedures. To perform Day to Day Clinical Duties, delegate Routine Tasks effectively and provide support to the Team Leaders.
- The delegation of Routine Tasks and Formal Supervision of other Care Staff
- To administer Medications
- To update Care Plans with any changes
- To keep registration and CPD File up to date
- To Supervise Residents at meal times ensuring they receive satisfactory intake of nutrition in line with their preferences, needs and care plans
- Understand responsibilities in relation to health & safety, food hygiene, fire precautions and emergency procedures, infection control and emergency first aid.
- To answer telephone enquiries and welcome visitors in to the Home and to liaise with Company Staff Nurses, District Nurse Teams, GP Practices and other Multidisciplinary Teams